2011-2016 GM 6.6L LML Duramax Engine Tuning by PPEI
PPEI's LML tuning provides 150+ HP gains over stock, towing effortlessly, and increases acceleration drastically. Tuning engineered for optimal efficiency.
- Level 1: +30 HP
- Level 2: +60 HP
- Level 3: +100 HP
- Level 4: +120 HP
- Level 5: +150 HP
What does PPEI’s tuning do for my LML Duramax
- Tuning is intended to increase the horsepower (hp) and torque (tq) the engine can produce. OEM manufacturers, like GM, show vehicle hp and tq based on the amount of power produced by the engine, at the engine, which is 397 hp and 765 lb-ft of torque.
- PPEI, unlike the OEM, measures hp and tq at the wheel. What does that mean? – It means PPEI measures power that the vehicle produces to the ground showing the amount of powertrain loss from the engine, through the transmission, to the wheels. PPEI refers to this as the “baseline,” in this case, for the LML Duramax, we measured 337-wheel hp and 686-wheel tq. The baseline shows a powertrain loss of 60 hp and 79 lb-ft of tq.
- PPEI’s primary focus when tuning or creating a calibration is focusing on the overall efficiency. Many individuals search for the most horsepower & torque and view it as the “best tuning,” however, more times than not, it’s quite the opposite. Many tuners advertise tuning based on the highest hp & tq, surpassing the threshold of efficiency. When the threshold of efficiency is overpowered, issues start showing up, which can be as minor as poor fuel economy or as significant as transmission and engine failure.
- At PPEI, we love our performance, but we develop all calibrations around reliability, giving you peace of mind no matter the situation. Whether you’re at the dragstrip or hauling a heavy trailer across the nation, PPEI’s LML calibrations redefine the limits and safely go beyond the OEM’s performance.
- PPEI’s LML calibrations produce up to an additional 141-wheel horsepower and up to an extra 245 lb-ft of torque above the OEM baseline. PPEI’s LML performance calibration brings the overall horsepower up to just shy of 500-wheel hp and 950 lb-ft of torque. Furthermore, PPEI offers a seamless method to change between 5 different power levels (tunes) through the turn of a switch. Each tune serves a specific purpose. However, some people may say, “just leave it in the highest hp and drive easy.” PPEI does not recommend that method. Here is why PPEI suggests using the proper power level for each specific driving condition.
- PPEI Tuning
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W5.0000” x H5.0000” x L5.0000”
- Free Shipping - Ground
- This product cannot ship to California.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.