WCFAB Air Filter 5" Inlet (Dry)
Maintenance - The cleaning / replacement interval depends on your driving conditions. We recommend that you inspect your air filter every 5,000 miles by removing the filter cover and examining the pleats. Keeping your filter cover clean and blowing out your dry air filter with compressed air will help extend the life of the primary filter media. Depending on use conditions we recommend replacing the dry filter every 15-30,000 miles or when you notice that the filter pleats are starting to collapse.
Cleaning - Your WCFab air filter is a DRY media filter. IT IS NOT WASHABLE. To clean your filter and help extend the life between replacement intervals, use compressed air to blow off the outside of the dry filter keeping the air nozzle moving and no closer than 6 inches to the media. This can be done while the filter is still in the vehicle. If you would like to blow it out further, remove the filter from the intake and take it to a space away from the vehicle and any openings into the engine and blow compressed air through the filter from the inside out being careful not to concentrate the compressed air in one location in the media.
- In Stock.
- Duramax 2001-2004 LB7 - Intake Systems - Cold Air Intake
- Duramax 2004.5-2005 LLY - Intake Systems - Cold Air Intake
- Duramax 2006-2007 LBZ - Intake Systems - Cold Air Intake
- Duramax 2007.5-2010 LMM - Intake Systems - Cold Air Intake
- Duramax 2011-2014 LML - Intake Systems - Cold Air Intake
- Duramax 2015-2016 LML - Intake Systems - Cold Air Intake
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H6.0000” x L10.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.