Banks Boost Tube Upgrade Kit (Set) for 2017-2019 GM 6.6L L5P Duramax
Increases throttle response and reduces turbo lag
Banks massive 3.5" boost tubes are the largest on the market, flowing 87% more air than stock! Smooth mandrel-bent tubes deliver more air to your engine while reducing boost pressure loss resulting in quicker turbo spool and more power.
Banks Boost Tubes are the largest tube in the industry at a full mandrel bent 3.5" compared to competitors’ 3” and the stock 2.5" crush-bent tubes. Made of high-quality aluminized steel, Banks Boost Tubes allow for a quicker turbo spool by improving boost pressure retention (increasing air density) between turbo, intercooler, and intake resulting in maximum horsepower.
The Banks Tube Upgrade Kit works with the stock Duramax intake elbow and intercooler by using proprietary high-strength 5-ply silicone couplers and a unique billet aluminum cold-side adapter to further boost airflow.
- Improves airflow
- Greater cooling capacity
- Allow the turbocharger to spool up faster
- Constant diameter tubing for the best flow
- Billet venturi couplers maintain boost pressure
- Compliments Derringer Tuner, Ram-Air Intake , and Monster Exhaust
- Bung for a temperature probe
- 5-ply heavy-duty silicone couplers
- Spring-loaded constant tension clamps
- Mandrel-bent aluminized steel construction
- Huge increase in size and flow over stock and competitors (3.5" vs 2.5")
Emissions Compliant: 49 State
A better flowing intercooler tube and a unique billet intercooler coldside adapter results in less boost pressure loss allowing for more air and fuel to be delivered to your engine. This 87% improvement in airflow is the highest in the industry, resulting in maximizing horsepower, reducing stress on intake components, and improved turbo spool response.
- Diameter: 3.5-inch
- Material: Aluminized Steel
- Finish: Red powder-coated
- Banks: 3.5-inch diameter
- Stock: 2.5-inch diameter
- Stock intercooler
- Stock intake elbow
- Item Requires Shipping
- 25.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H8.0000” x L20.0000”
- Free Shipping - Ground
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.