Fass Titanium Signature Series Lift Pump Cummins
A Titanium Signature Series fuel system also offers advanced filtration benefits that will help protect your injection systems, effectively extending the life of both your Bosch Injection Pump and Bosch Diesel Injectors. These Benefits include an improved filtration rating of 2 Microns, a built-in water separation filter and FASS Diesel Fuel Systems patented air/vapor removal process. Aftermarket lift pumps are important for both daily drivers and high-performance applications when looking to improve either fuel economy or increase horsepower/torque.
- FASS Whisper Technology (FWT) was engineered to meet the stringent demands of today’s quiet diesel engines. FASS Whisper Technology was in development and testing for over two and a half years to meet FASS Fuel System’s high quality and durability standards. FASS Whisper Technology effectively and drastically reduces the sound levels of the Signature Series FASS Diesel Fuel System to a “whisper”while at the same time increasing fuel flow rates. Our competition reduces noise levels by reducing flow rates.
- Performance Radius Cuts (PRC) are an advanced machining technique used to improve the flow of fuel through the FASS System by creating smooth flowing cuts within the aluminum housing. This prevents the reintroduction of air and vapor back into the fuel and to prevent eddy currents from forming within the corner of a 90-degree sharp angle. FASS Titanium Signature Fuel Systems are the only Fuel Air Separation System that incorporates these exclusive Performance Radius Cuts, lesser competitors commonly use T-Bone and square 90-degree fittings that can limit fuel flow, cause restrictions and reintroduce air back into your fuel.
- Mass Flow Return (MFR) technology is used to continually polish your fuel by keeping a positive pressure on the fuel being delivered to the engine to prevent cavitation along with galling and scoring. Then returning the fuel, that’s not yet needed, back to the tank after it has been passed through the filtration process, removing dirt, air, vapor and water. This means your fuel is being constantly “Polished” (cleaned), guaranteeing that your diesel truck always has the cleanest fuel possible. The MFR in combination with the optional FASS Fuel Heater options will help insure “EXTREME” cold weather operations!
- Bolt On Bracket Mounts Old mounting styles required drilling or welding when mounting your new pump. This has now been simplified with our new bolt on brackets that utilize your Ford Super Duty factory bed bolt, the bolt that secures your truck bed to your frame. Mounting your Titanium Signature Series lift pump takes only minutes and all brackets are made from machined steel for superior support and strength.
- 1989-1993 5.9L 12V Cummins - Fuel System - Lift Pumps & Accessories
- 1994-1998 5.9L 12V Cummins - Fuel System - Lift Pumps & Accessories
- 1998.5-2002 5.9L 24V Cummins - Fuel System - Lift Pumps & Accessories
- 2003-2004 5.9L 24V Cummins - Fuel System - Lift Pumps & Accessories
- 2004.5-2007 5.9L 24V Cummins - Fuel System - Lift Pumps & Accessories
- 2007.5-2009 6.7L 24V Cummins - Fuel System - Lift Pumps & Accessories
- 2010-2012 6.7L 24V Cummins - Fuel System - Lift Pumps & Accessories
- 2013-2018 6.7L 24V Cummins - Fuel System - Lift Pumps & Accessories
- 2014-2016 3.0L 24V Cummins - Fuel System - Lift Pumps & Accessories
- 2019-2023 6.7L 24V Cummins - Fuel System - Lift Pumps & Accessories
- Item Requires Shipping
- 30.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H8.0000” x L20.0000”
- Free Shipping - Ground
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.