WCFAB 2004.5-2005 LLY Duramax 3" Passenger (COLD) Side Intercooler Pipe Kit
The 3" High Flow Passenger Side Intercooler Pipe for 2004.5-2005 LLY Duramax replaces the 2.5" factory aluminum pipe with a high flow, mandrel bent, 14 ga. aluminum one piece 3" pipe. This part uses upgraded silicone boots in order to withstand higher boost pressures than the factory components to increase reliability and eliminate blown factory boots and horsepower robbing boost leaks. Boot connection is straight at the intercooler unlike the angled factory boot connection. Finished in your choice of custom powder colors.
This pipe is compatible with stock trucks requiring no additional modifications, upgrades, or tuning for installation. Improves airflow between the turbo and engine for improved efficiency, throttle response, and turbo spool up. Eliminates weak points in the factory design that can lead to boost leaks or complete failures in hard working and high performance applications. Installs easily with basic hand tools. Pairs best with emissions compliant tuning and drop in turbochargers for optimum performance gains.
Replaces GM part numbers: 15188720, 15188721, 15198168
***NOT COMPATIBLE WITH BANKS INTERCOOLERS***
- 3" Cold Side Intercooler Pipe
- 14 ga. Aluminum Construction
- Silicone Boots
- T-Bolt Clamps
- Compatible with OEM Y-Bridge/Cross Over Pipe
- Flows 56% Better Than Stock!
- NO Tuning Required, Bolt-on!
- Fits Stock Truck No Additional Modifications or Upgrades Needed!
- Durable Custom Powder Coat Finish
- OEM Clip Ring Design replaced by high quality silicone boot and stainless steel t-bolt clamps for improved sealing and ability to hold higher boost pressures without leaking
- Made in USA
- Item Requires Shipping
- 10.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H10.0000” x L20.0000”
- Free Shipping - Ground
- This product cannot ship to California.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.