Zone Offroad 5" Torsion Bar Drop Lift Kit for 2011-2019 GM 2500/3500HD
- Heavy-duty differential skid slate improves offroad protection.
- High-strength, 1/4" steel construction crossmembers corrects lower control arm geometry.
- High-strength, CNC machined, replacement steering knuckles improve strength while correcting steering angles.
- No differential trimming required.
- Rear lift block and longer U-bolts for easy installation and level stance.
- All Necessary Mounting / Installation Hardware
- CV Axle Spacers
- Differential Drop Brackets
- Skid Plate
- Steering Knuckles
- Torsion Bar Relocation Brackets
|Front Lift Height||5"|
|Rear Lift Height||3"|
|Front Lift Method||Torsion Bar Drop|
|Rear Lift Method||Cast Blocks|
|Lift Type||Lift Kit|
|Wheel Size||17 x 9|
|Max Tire Size||35 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 2||20 x 9|
|Back Spacing 2||6"|
|Max Tire Size 2||285 x 65|
|Wheel Size 3||20 x 9|
|Back Spacing 3||6"|
|Max Tire Size 3||35 x 12.5|
|Metal Cutting Required||Yes|
|Accommodates Factory Wheels||See Notes|
- 2015-2018 Models Only: 20" wheels can not be reinstalled due to GM changing the wheel thickness. The ID of the 20" wheels are smaller on 2015-2018 models.
- Fitment: WILL fit RWD models, however the front differential related parts in kit will not be used.
- Frame bracket modifications required for installation.
- Mod's Required: Modifications required for installation. See installation instructions for more information.
- Optional steering stabilizer (PN# 7103) only fits vehicles that came equipped with a steering stabilizer from the factory.
- Stock 17" or 18" Wheels cannot be re-installed.
- Stock 20" wheels cannot be reinstalled on 2015-2018 models.
- Two-piece rear drive shaft? Add a carrier bearing drop kit to reduce post-lift driveline angles and avoid / eliminate driveshaft vibration.
- With a 20" Wheel, 5"-6" backspacing is recommended.