Turn heads and drop jaws with this 5" lift kit for your truck that gives you clearance for tires up to 35". This kit has everything you need to raise and level your 2011 - 2019 Chevy/GM 2500HD /3500HD truck. If you’re going to do it, do it right.
- Heavy-duty differential skid slate improves offroad protection.
- High-strength, 1/4" steel construction crossmembers corrects lower control arm geometry.
- High-strength, CNC machined, replacement steering knuckles improve strength while correcting steering angles.
- No differential trimming required.
- Rear lift block and longer U-bolts for easy installation and level stance.
- All Necessary Mounting / Installation Hardware
- CV Axle Spacers
- Differential Drop Brackets
- Skid Plate
- Steering Knuckles
- Torsion Bar Relocation Brackets
|Front Lift Height||5"|
|Rear Lift Height||3"|
|Front Lift Method||Torsion Bar Drop|
|Rear Lift Method||Cast Blocks|
|Lift Type||Lift Kit|
|Wheel Size||17 x 9|
|Max Tire Size||35 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 2||20 x 9|
|Back Spacing 2||6"|
|Max Tire Size 2||285 x 65|
|Wheel Size 3||20 x 9|
|Back Spacing 3||6"|
|Max Tire Size 3||35 x 12.5|
|Metal Cutting Required||Yes|
|Accommodates Factory Wheels||See Notes|
- 2015-2018 Models Only: 20" wheels can not be reinstalled due to GM changing the wheel thickness. The ID of the 20" wheels are smaller on 2015-2018 models.
- Fitment: WILL fit RWD models, however the front differential related parts in kit will not be used.
- Frame bracket modifications required for installation.
- Mod's Required: Modifications required for installation. See installation instructions for more information.
- Optional steering stabilizer (PN# 7103) only fits vehicles that came equipped with a steering stabilizer from the factory.
- Stock 17" or 18" Wheels cannot be re-installed.
- Stock 20" wheels cannot be reinstalled on 2015-2018 models.
- Two-piece rear drive shaft? Add a carrier bearing drop kit to reduce post-lift driveline angles and avoid / eliminate driveshaft vibration.
- With a 20" Wheel, 5"-6" backspacing is recommended.