Take your GM 2500/3500HD to new heights with this 5" lift kit from Zone Offroad. Kits include everything needed from high strength crossmembers and steering knuckles to differential relocation and and rear block kit to level out the stance. Get the look, performance, and capability your truck deserves with clearance for up to 37" tires.
|Front Lift Height||5"|
|Rear Lift Height||4.5"|
|Front Lift Method||Knuckle & Drop Cross-Member|
|Rear Lift Method||Block Kit|
|Wheel Size||20 x 9|
|Max Tire Size||37 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 2||20 x 10|
|Back Spacing 2||5-5.5"|
|Max Tire Size 2||35 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 3||17 x 9|
|Back Spacing 3||4.5-4.625"|
|Max Tire Size 3||35 x 12.5|
|Metal Cutting Required||Yes|
|FMVSS Certification||N/A (See notes)|
|Accommodates Factory Wheels||See Notes|
- Compatible with gas and diesel models as well as standard and AT4 equipped models.
- Frame bracket modifications required for installation.
- Not compatible with top mounted overload equipped rear leaf springs, will require custom U-bolts.
- Stock 17-18" wheels cannot be reinstalled, stock 20" wheels can be reinstalled.
- Two-piece rear drive shaft? Add a carrier bearing drop kit to reduce post-lift driveline angles and avoid / eliminate driveshaft vibration.