S&S Diesel Motorsport, the world leader in common-rail diesel injection has developed a solution for CP4.2 high-pressure pump failures that have plagued the LML Duramax engine. The S&S solution is to remove the problem before it becomes a problem, by replacing the CP4.2 with a tried and true, bulletproof CP3 high pressure fuel pump.
CP4 high pressure pumps are the Achilles heel of the LML Duramax engine because of high failure rates, and commonly taking out the entire, very costly, high-pressure system with it (injectors, rails, lines). S&S Diesel Motorsport offers the only CARB-compliant (EO #D-756) 50 State CP3 conversion available for the LML. This includes all hardware necessary to replace the troublesome CP4 with a bulletproof CP3, requires no tuning changes, and still maintains factory emissions control equipment for $2,600 MAP.
S&S also offers two other versions of LML CP3 conversion kits for competition applications which don’t require after-treatment. One tuning required version for $1,780.00 MAP, and one drop-in no tuning required for $2,175.00 MAP.
* 50 State LML CP3 conversion kit w/pump – CARB exempt – w/ DPF – No Tuning Required
* LML CP3 conversion kit w/pump – Offroad Use Only – No DPF – No Tuning Required
* LML CP3 conversion kit w/pump – Offroad Use Only – No DPF – Tuning Required
* LML CP3 conversion kit w/o pump – Offroad Use Only – No DPF
* LML CP3 H/O Pump Option – Add desired CP3 (SS, 10, 12, 14mm) price to LML conversion kit without pump price