PPE Manifolds with Up-Pipes 01-16 Duramax
PPE’s Manifold and Up-Pipes are designed to maximize power and flow characteristics. The Up-Pipe bellows are high-flow, internally sleeved and aircraft grade 304 stainless steel with an increased inner diameter.
The entire Manifold and Up-Pipe exhaust system is designed to lower exhaust gas temperatures, reduce turbo drive pressure, and accelerate turbo spool-up while increasing power, fuel economy and maintaining reliability.
- Significant reduction in exhaust back-pressure
- Cast hi-sil moly iron high-flow manifold construction
- Up-Pipes have free-flowing stainless steel inner liner bellows
- Up-Pipes made from Stainless steel 11-gauge .120-inch wall, with a 2-inch outside diameter
- Built in bosses, pre-drilled and tapped 1/8” NPT for EGT gauge sensor
Kit comes complete with two PPE Manifolds, two PPE Up-Pipes, PPE Stainless Steel Manifold Gaskets and Up-Pipe Gaskets.
Kodiak requires small frame modification for clearance.
LMM/LML requires heater hose modification.
* Note: LEGAL IN CALIFORNIA ONLY FOR RACING VEHICLES THAT MAY NEVER BE USED, OR REGISTERED OR LICENSED FOR HIGHWAY OR OFF-ROAD USE.