John C Garage 3/4" Drop Shackles for 2020 GM 2500/3500HD
John C Garage 3/4" Drop Shackles for 2020 HD Trucks
When we got our 2020 Silverado 2500HD High Country, we noticed that the drop shackles on the market would drop the rear too much, as these trucks from factory only come with 1.2" of rake.
We partnered with John C Garage to develop these 3/4" Drop Shackles specifically for the customers with 2020 GM 2500/3500HD trucks who wished to level their truck without having to raise the front 1.2", or lower the torsion bars .2-.5".
If turning the front torsion bars down .2-.5" is something you want to do to achieve the look you desire on your truck, check out the 1.4" Shackles we offer.
- 100% Drop In, No Modifications Required
- Leaves pinch weld factory, minimizing the likelihood of rust developing.
- Almost level look when used in conjunction with slightly raising the torsion bar.
- Will work in conjunction with airbags, allowing you to support heavier towing
- Heavy Duty, Thicker Metal, hand crafted in Pennsylvania, USA.
- Press fit Rubber Encased Bushings
- Maintains smooth ride with increased durability
- Now come in a Durable Black PowderCoat Finish!
THESE WILL WORK ON 2011-2019 GM 2500/3500HD
These are made much stronger than the factory shackles and have a thicker metal material used for heavy duty use and longevity. The bushings are rubber encased and pressed in. Meaning it's a one piece, that has a rubber outside and a metal tube inside for the bolt. **Same type of rubber durometer you would find on factory.** This feature is key when maintaining a smooth ride and durability. The materials used, and bushings in these are far superior than what comes in most aftermarket shackles. That is why this shackle is considered a "premium shackle" and separates itself from the rest.