Fleece LML CP3 Conversion Kit
Why convert your LML's Fuel System from a CP4 to a CP3
Since its introduction, the CP4 has proven to be less reliable and less capable than the CP3 used in previous Duramax platforms, resulting in costly repairs for owners when a CP4 fails. Our CP3 conversion kit lets you easily adapt a CP3 to your 2011-2016 Duramax. In conjunction with the piezoelectric injectors, a CP3K conversion is capable of supporting 600+ rwhp and a PowerFlo 750 conversion is capable of supporting nearly 850+ rwhp.
- High Pressure Fuel Rail Line
- Fuel Rail Plug and Nut
- CP3 Block Adapter with O-ring
- (3) CP3 Block Adapter Bolts (Flange Head, M8x1.25x35mm)
- CP3 Pump Fittings – 3/8”
- CP3 Pump Fittings – 1/2"
- (2) Sealing Washers
- Low Pressure Fuel Feed Line
- 3/8”x8” Flexible Fuel Line with Hose Clamps (CP3 Return)
- 1/2”x30” Flexible Fuel Line with Hose Clamps (Filter to CP3)
- 3/4” P-Clamp
- Fuel Return Line Block Off with O-ring
- This product is not legal in the state of California.
- When used incorrectly this product may violate local, state, and federal laws pertaining to emissions, traffic, registration, and safety.
- Use of this product may damage or destroy mechanical and/or electrical components of this vehicle.
- Use of this product may void or nullify the vehicles factory warranty.
- User understands that motorsports are dangerous, and that installation of this product may subsequently require special driving skills or techniques to safely operate the vehicle.
- User assumes sole responsibility for the safe, proper, and legal use of the vehicle at all times.
- The purchaser and end user releases, indemnifies, discharges, and holds harmless Fleece Performance Engineering, Inc. from any and all claims, damages, causes of action, injuries, or expenses resulting from or relating to the use or installation of this product that is in violation of the terms and conditions on this page, the product disclaimer, and/or the product installation instructions. Fleece Performance Engineering, Inc. will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, punitive, statutory, or incidental damages or fines cause by the use or installation of this product.
- This product may not work with the EGR cooler installed. It may need to be removed.
- This product MUST be used in conjunction with custom tuning calibrations from Fleece Performance. Failure to install the correct calibrations can result in engine damage.
Prop 65WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov