The BD-Power 1032124 Tie Rod Upgrade will help strengthen the front end of your 2011-2019 GM Silverado/Sierra 2500HD/3500HD. These tie rods are 1.5 times thicker than the stock tie rods for decreased flex and have bigger inner ball joints to minimize wear. Extensive testing has shown these tie rods can take over twice the amount of force than the factory tie rods can handle. These tie rods include greaseable ball joints with sintered bearings that allow for better load holding and longer service life. These units are a more practical solution compared to the “band-aid” Tie Rod Sleeves.
- Tie Rod Shaft Is 1.5 Times Larger Than Stock
- Optional Zerk Fitting Included For Installation
- Inner Ball Joint Is 1.5 Times Larger Than Stock
- Larger Greaseable Ball Joints For Long Service Life
- Warranty Info1 Year
- Prop 65WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov