Testing, testing & more testing.
Banks Ram-Air Intake Systems are tested and proven. They start out as CAD software prototypes and are put through flow simulations. After a hardware prototype is made, it's tested on a flowbench. Then it's tested on the vehicle. And finally, Banks' density-tests the Ram-Air against stock and many competitors.
Proven design. Proven performance.
Thanks to its enclosed cold-air housing, huge inlet, giant dome-shaped filter and streamlined design, Banks Ram-Air Intake maximizes the flow of cool, dense air to the engine for greater power and fuel economy. It flows 47% better than stock. And delivers greater air density to the turbo's inlet than the stock system and every competitor tested! Add on the optional Super-Scoop, and the results are even better!
It's all about density.
And Banks Ram-Air Intakes deliver. The harder you work your truck, the more Banks Ram-Air Intake improves power and fuel economy!
Longer service life, too.
An aftermarket exclusive: with 5" bellows, Banks Ram-Air accommodates engine movement, which protects the components and extends service life. What's more, Ram-Air is designed to not cause fault or error codes.
- Extensively tested & validated
- Enclosed housing keeps out hot, power-robbing engine air
- Inhales cooler outside air for more power & MPG
- Giant filter maximizes high-flow filtration
- Helps engine run cooler
- Accommodates engine movement
- Prevents component damage
- Extends service life and requires fewer cleanings
- 5-year Limited Warranty
- Outflows stock up to 47%
- Reduces exhaust gas temps (EGTs)
- Optional Super-Scoop rams cold air for more power
- DRY Air Filter Element
Emissions Compliant: D-161-102