Banks Boost Tube Upgrade Kit for 2013-2016 LML Duramax
Banks boost tubes are larger than the factory pipes and designed to work with the stock elbow and intercooler to improve airflow, and allow the turbocharger to spool up faster.
Banks hot and cold side tubes have up to 105% percent greater flow area than stock tubes. Produced from high-quality aluminized steel, the tubes are mandrel bent and constant diameter. This allows for quicker turbo spool. Better flowing intercooler tubes improve retention of boost pressure (increases density) between turbo, intercooler, and intake resulting in maximum horsepower. Our powder-coat finish stops before the end of the tubes for better grip ensuring our 4- and 5-ply heavy-duty high-temperature silicone couplers hold tight under high-boost conditions. Spring-loaded constant tension clamps maintain a stronger grip to prevent leaks or blown boots.
- OEM replacements for left and right side boost tubes with silicone couplers.
- Up to 105% greater flow area compared to stock.
- Better flowing intercooler tubes results in less boost pressure loss allowing for more air and fuel to be delivered to your engine resulting in maximum horsepower.
- These boost tubes are designed for serious horsepower.
- Huge increase in size and flow over stock (3.5” vs 2.5"/3.38”)
- Greater cooling capacity
- Lower EGTs
- Mandrel-bent aluminized steel construction
- Constant diameter tubing for the best flow
- Perfect fit and finish
- 4- and 5-ply heavy-duty silicone couplers
- Spring-loaded constant tension clamps
- Works with stock intercooler or aftermarket intercooler with stock inlet and outlet size and location
Emissions Compliant: D-161-123