AMP Research Override Switch
PowerStep Override Switch allows you to TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR POWERSTEP™. Now you can manually control your AMP Research PowerStep™ with a temporary override switch. Whether deploying them to wash, or retracting them for off-roading, the switch gives you the flexibility you want in a PowerStep™. It allows you to manually raise or lower. Easily insert a toggle switch on the dash, and it is wired directly to PowerStep, PowerStep XL, PowewrStep Xtreme.
- Manually control AMP Research PowerStep
- 5-year/60,000 mile warranty
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT OVERRIDE SWITCH/CONTROLLER SETUP:
- 79105-01A Override switch with STA Controller, only works with new type controller.
Fits all kits except part numbers 75141-01A & 75134-01A.
- 79106-01A Override switch – Controller not included – Must be used with new type controller. Can be used for all Plug N Play steps.
- 79107-01A Override switch with STB Controller, only works with new type controller. Fits only with part numbers 75141-01A and 75134-01A.