Flow and Performance:
The intercooler tubes are constructed of 3" mandrel bent aluminum tubing for maximum flow then powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat and corrosion resistance. The smooth bends and larger diameter tubing allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT's.
Installation is a snap:
Utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation. Includes heavy-duty 5-PLY couplings and high quality stainless steel spring loaded T-bolt clamps for strength. The tubes also come equipped with two billet aluminum factory style quick connect adapters that works with the OEM intercooler.
Unique laser-cut aFe Power logo plates are welded-on for an aggressive style.
*This system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles
- Outflows stock intercooler tubes by up to 32%
- Increases horsepower and torque: 8Hp & 21Tq
- Replacement tubes for both hot and cold side of the intercooler
- Constructed out of 3" mandrel-bent aluminum tubing
- Powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat resistance and long-life
- Includes high quality stainless steel spring loaded T-bolt clamps
- Couplings constructed out of heavy-duty high-temp 5-PLY polyester for heat-resistance and durability
- Incorperates two billet aluminum, factory style quick connects for a secure installation
- Bolt-on Kit fits with the OEM intercooler