6.5" Suspension System C2N Zone 07-13 GM 1500 2WD
This 6.5" suspension lift kit system for your 2007-13 Chevrolet 1500 Silverado & GMC 1500 Sierra 2WD pickups.
The Zone Offroad Suspension system yields the best performance for the price! The 1" thick one-piece crossmembers maintain a factory appearance and improve ground clearance over stock. To create a solid sub-frame, the system includes two strut bars to secure the crossmembers together. The CNC machined ductile iron steering knuckles ensure proper steering geometry as well as reduce installation time compared to a drop bracket system. To top it off, this kit includes new front coil-over struts versus a simple strut spacer found in other systems on the market.
Combine all of these factors and you can lock in the Zone 6.5" system as the best value on the market!
- Will not fit 2007 Classic models
- Strut compressor required for installation
- To reduce trimming required 20" wheels with 5-1/2 to 5-3/4" backspacing recommended
- Add-a-leaf option recommend for crew cab models for a more level stance
- Will not fit 2009-11 Two-Mode Hybrid models with Electronic Power Steering (EPS)
- Will not work on extended/crew cab long box vehicles