WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND using the WCFab open flange style intake horn with this turbo (2017-19 Year WCF100332; 2020-21 Year WCF100326). Our standard horn with MAP ring will suffice but the turbo is more efficient and produces more horsepower with the open style flange VS MAP ring flange when tested back to back on the dyno. This high flow intake horn (shown in the drop down options) paired with our High Flow Air Intake Kit will Maximize Performance, EGT Control, and Spool up.
WE STRONGLY ADVISE AGAINST using the OEM intake horn with this turbo! The OEM horn Limits air flow by ~30% verses the high flow horn and the turbo will not perform at its maximum potential.
Stealth 67G2 VGT - L5P 800 rear wheel horsepower capable the Stealth 67G2 VGT is an easy to install upgrade that spools up quickly, controls EGT's under heavy load, allows to turbine braking during towing scenarios, and kicks ass when leaned on. Building this line of Stealth's meant designing a turbo that would be safe to tow with, fun to drive every day and perform at competitions. If you think street-able, clean, stock-appearing power is cool then this is the turbo for you!
- 800RWHP verified with upgraded fuel system
- Fits 2017+ Duramax L5P
- 100% Stock Appearing
- Completely bolt-on (fits just like your factory turbocharger)
- Custom Nozzle Ring Assembly (Vane Cage and Vanes) create the fastest spooling and highest flowing drop-in style variable geometry turbocharger available
- Low drive pressures at high load
- Improved efficiencies vs. stock to help with better EGT control
- 10 blade turbine wheel produces distinctive throaty howl exhaust sound
- Custom Billet 67mm Compressor Wheel. 11-blade design provides a wide efficiency range allowing users to tow without risk of surge.
- 81 lbs/min of Air Flow vs 60 lbs/min stock
- New Assembly - NO CORE CHARGE
- Fully Functional Exhaust Brake
- Quick Spool-Up = Useable Horsepower
- Wide Torque Curve
- Great for Towing and Fun to Drive
- 12 month Warranty
The L5P Stealth 67G2 features the largest turbine and vanes available in this frame. Increasing turbine size dramatically reduces drive pressure under heavy load, helping you achieve nearly a 1:1 drive to boost ratio under most operating conditions. Controlling drive pressure helps make more power and significantly lowers EGT's.
REQUIRES TUNING, NOT FOR STOCK TRUCKS